- The Admission Department staff will help your patient to check-in through the admission process and guide you through the hospital guidelines.
- Outside food or home food is not allowed in the hospital. Relatives food in the Premium category rooms will be provided by the hospital and would be charged separately to the patients bill payable at the time of discharge of the patient. Hospital will provide the patient with the medicines and consumables required for treatment at the hospital as per the treating doctors guidelines.
- Patient will be provided with hospital dress and slippers during the stay in the hospital and the same needs to be returned to the hospital at the time of discharge of the patient.
- You will be counseled on general rules of the hospital, visiting hours, dietary services, blood donation and also financial counseling for surgeries and procedures. Further, you will be requested to make an advance payment (adjustable in the daily bill of the patient) at the time of admission, for which you will be given a receipt.
- Please refrain from keeping valuable belongings including cash, credit card, jewellery, cell phone with you, during your stay. We instead encourage patients to leave or send these items home. If one wishes to keep valuable items during your patients stay, then one should be responsible for all the items, as Manorama Hospitex Pvt.Ltd. accepts no liability.
- Hospital is a tobacco free zone and consuming tobacco in any form inside the hospital premises is not permissible.
- To know the condition of the patient, only NOK (Next of Kin) is authorized for consulting the concerned doctor during visiting and OPD hours. NOK can also call the hospital phone number and get the call transferred to the concerned nursing station and speak to the nursing staff/doctor to know about the patients condition.
- Flowers and outside eatables are not allowed in patient areas.
- Photography inside the hospital is strictly prohibited.
- Foreigners are required to give their passport details at the time of admission.
- Patient toiletries like soap, toothbrush, toothpaste will be provided to the patient by the hospital in a kit at a minimal cost.
- In our constant endeavor to improve services rendered, we will be interested in knowing your experience at our Hospital. Please complete the feedback form and leave with our Floor Co-coordinators. Your suggestions will help the hospital and its staff to serve patients better.
In our constant endeavor to improve services rendered, we will be always interested in knowing your experience at our Hospital. Please complete the feedback form and leave with our Floor Co-coordinators. Your suggestions will help to improve the hospital and its staffs to serve the patients better. VISITING HOURS
- For Nursery, Fathers Visiting hours is from 9am to 10am.
- Visiting hours in the Special beds at the daytime is between 11.30am -12pm and only one visitor is allowed (maximum for 10 mins for each visitor).
- Visiting hours in the Special beds at the evening is between 5pm “ 6pm and only two visitors are allowed, one person at a time (maximum for 10 mins for each visitor).
- Visiting hours in Economy & General wards is between 11am “ 12pm in the morning & 5pm “ 7pm in the evening. Only one visitor is allowed at a time.
- Visiting hours in Premium rooms is between 11am “ 12pm in the morning & 5pm “ 7pm in the evening. Two visitors are allowed at a time.
- Visitors pass & Attendant pass should be produced any time when asked by the hospital authority.
- Attendant to the patient can come & leave the hospital at any time with their Attenders pass.
- Attendants before leaving the patient alone should inform the respective nurse on duty for the patient.
- Children above twelve years is allowed in Evening Visiting Hours in Non -Critical Care Areas on Sunday only.
CASHLESS FACILITY AVAILABLE IN MANORAMA HOSPITAL
EMPANELLED INSURANCE & TPAs
- Apollo Munich Health Insurance.
- Bajaj Allianz General Insurance.
- Chola MS General Insurance Pvt.Ltd.
- Cigna TTK Health Insurance Company.
- Family Health Plan (TPA) Ltd (FHPL).
- Genins India Insurance TPA Ltd.
- Heritage Health TPA Pvt. Ltd.
- Kotak Mahindra General Insurance Company (KMGIC).
- Medi Assist India TPA Pvt. Ltd.
- Medicare TPA Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Medsave India.
- Paramount Health Services (TPA) Pvt. Ltd.
- Raksha TPA Pvt. Ltd.
- Religare Health Insurance.
- Rothshield Healthcare TPA Service Ltd.
- Star Health & Allied Insurance.
- Universal Sompo.
- Vidal Health.
POLICIES AND GUIDELINE
GETTING PRE-AUTHORIZATION APPROVAL FROM YOUR TPA IS A MUST BEFORE YOU CAN GET CASHLESS ADMISSION TO THE HOSPITAL
- It is therefore necessary for you to approach our Insurance desk as soon as your consultant has advised admission. It is recommended that you apply your pre-authorization from your TPA at least 4 to 7 days prior to your date of admission.
- Insurance desk will give you a pre-authorization form, which you will have to get filled up from your consultant and return to your Insurance desk. It is strongly advised that you directly interact with your consultant in this regard. This will be faxed to your TPA for approval.
- You will get Cashless admission only after receipt of the approval from your TPA (except in Emergencies*). This process may take 24 to 48 hrs. depending upon your TPA.
*In an emergency we will admit the patient as a Cash Patient until approval is received, a deposit amount will need to be paid. In case of surgical admission, full OT amount needs to be paid in cash. If approval amount is less than the surgery amount then the difference amount need to be paid in cash. The deposit amount will then be returned at the time of discharge after deducting the non-medical and inadmissible expenses, which are governed by the terms of your provider.
STEPS TO A HASSLE FREE CASHLESS HOSPITALIZATION
Always keep in touch with the Insurance Desk and cooperate with them. Kindly complete the formalities as given by the Insurance Desk at the Front Office. Our Corporate Desk will assist you through the pre-authorization procedure. After receiving your cashless pre-authorization request form, your TPA can raise queries. To answer these we will require your complete corporation. Since approvals of claims are entirely at the discretion of the TPA/Insurance Companies, quarries may be raise by them. These are to be replied by the hospital on merit. In doing so, you may also be asked for additional information for securing approval(s). This is a time consuming process and hospital is only a facilitator. Your patience in this regard is appreciated. You will be asked to submit necessary documents which, you are requested to submit at the earliest to the Insurance Department.